Our company is registered with Registrul de Evidenta a Prelucrarilor de Date cu Caracter Personal under ID 32279.
1. What type of information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
– information about your computer and your visits on this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views;
– the information that you provide us during your registeration on our website;
– the information that you provide us with the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
– any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we got from the cookie to improve your and other visitor’s online experience. We may also use that information to identify your computer during your next visits on our website, and display a personalized version for you only.
Most browsers allow you to deny cookies. For instance, Internet Explorer can be set to deny all cookies by going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy and select Block all cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
– improve this website;
– improve your browsing experience by displaying you custom content on this website;
– enable you to use the services available on the website;
– send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, unless you have specifically indicated otherwise;
– send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
– send you our newsletter(s) and other business related marketing communications which we consider to be of your interest by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you wish to no longer receive marketing communications from us by sending an email to;
– deal with enquiries and complaints made by you or about you in direct connection with this website.
We will NOT provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your express consent.
4. Other disclosures
– to the extent to which we are required to do so by law;
– in relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
5. International data transfers
If you are a European Union resident, the information that you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States of America) which may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Union. By visiting and using this website you are specifically agreeing to such transfers.
6. The safety of your personal data
We will take reasonable, technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You should however take note that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and as such we cannot guarantee the security of data streams sent over the internet.
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. The provision of such information may be subject to payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us. In a real life situation, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to for us to use your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an mechanism to opt-out from the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
In keeping with the provisions of Law 677/2001, you have the right to access and modify your own personal data, as well as the right to not be subject to any individual decisions, the right to appeal to justice. Moreover, you have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data and request their removal. In order to exercise your rights, you can address a written, signed request to the address listed on the Contact section of our website.
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Information updates
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Phone: +40 21 655 55 55
In order to unsubscribe from our mailing list and stop receiving future emails and communications from us, please contact us here.
NAV DATACENTER TELECOM SRL
56-60 Ricinului St., Sector. 2, Bucharest, Romania
Registration number: J40/17100/2007
VAT ID: RO22404018
Phone: +40 21 655 55 55