Use throughout the present terms and conditions of "NAV " will identify NAV Communications S.R.L. with headquarters in Bucharest, Aleey Teiul Doamnei, No. 6, District 2 as domain name provider, web hosting, reseller web, ssl certificates, licenses, cloud backup, vps hosting, dedicated servers, collocation, Internet access, IP allocation, AS allocation, management services. More about NAV Communications S.R.L. you can find it on the Contact page. NAV is registered under number 32265 in the General Register of the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, according to Law 677/2001 for the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data.
Service area of NAV include: domain registration, web hosting, reseller web, ssl certificates, licenses, cloud backup, vps hosting, dedicated servers, collocation, Internet access, IP allocation, AS allocation, administration services. The details and updated list of these services can be found on www.nav.biz
II. How to contract
If you want to benefit from any of the hosting services offered by NAV, you must first accept the specific terms and conditions of their provision. Acceptance will be made online, through the Customer's consent to the application of these terms. According to ORDINANCE no. 130 of 31 August 2000 on the legal status of distance contracts: "The consumer has the right to notify in writing to the trader that he renounces the purchase, without penalty and without invoking a reason, within 10 working days of receipt of his product, service, from the conclusion of the contract".
III. Displayed Prices and Invoicing
Prices are displayed in EURO and do not include VAT. On the pro forma and fiscal invoices are the EURO and RON coins. The amount in RON is converted to the NBR exchange rate the day before the billing date.
Pursuant to Article 155 of Law 571/2003 - Tax Code in force, the tax invoice must contain the following elements:
- a) serial number, based on one or more series, which uniquely identifies the invoice;
- b) date of invoice;
- c) the date on which the goods/services were delivered or the date of payment of the advance, insofar as that date differs from the date of issue of the invoice;
- d) the name/address, and the VAT registration code or, where applicable, the fiscal identification code of the taxable person issuing the invoice;
- e) the name/name of the supplier/provider who is not established in Romania and who has appointed a tax representative, as well as the name, address and VAT registration code according to Article 153 of the tax representative;
- f) the name/address of the recipient of the goods or services and the VAT identification number or fiscal identification code of the payee if he is a taxable person or a non-taxable legal person;
- g) the name/name of the beneficiary who is not established in Romania and who has appointed a tax representative, as well as the name, address and registration code referred to in Article 153 of the tax representative;
- h) the name and quantity of the goods delivered, the name of the services rendered and the particulars provided for in Article 125 ^ 1 (3) in the definition of goods in the case of intra-Community supplies of new means of transport;
- i) the taxable amount of goods and services or, where applicable, the advances invoiced for each quota, exemption or non-taxable transaction, the unit price, exclusive of duty, as well as rebates, draws, rebates and other price reductions;
- j) indication of the tax rate applied and the amount of tax collected, expressed in ROL, according to the tax rates;
- k) where no charge is due, a reference to the applicable provisions of this Title or of Directive 112 or any other indication that the supply of goods or the provision of services is subject to an exemption or reverse charge procedure;
- l) where the special scheme for travel agencies applies, the reference to Article 152 ^ 1, Article 306 of Directive 112 or any other reference indicating that the special scheme has been applied;
- m) if one of the special arrangements for second-hand goods, works of art, collectors items and antiques is applied, reference to Articles 152-2, 313, 326 or 333 of Directive 112 or any other reference indicating that one of those regimes was applied;
- n) a reference to other invoices or documents previously issued when multiple invoices or documents are issued for the same operation;
The tax invoice or pro forma may circulate without stamp and signature according to the law no. 227/2015 regarding the Fiscal Code, art. 319, paragraph 29
Invoices issued by NAV Communications, sent by email and subsequently printed by you, comply with the aforementioned law. If the accountant insists on keeping the invoice in printed form (in fact, the same document but printed at our premises), there are three options:
- You can come to our headquarters anytime from 09:30 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday, this formality does not involve any cost;
- We can send the invoice by courier quickly, the courier service cost is 20 RON+VAT, the printing formality does not involve any cost.
- We can print the invoice, after which you can ask a third party courier to pick up the invoice from our premises, this formality not involving any cost other than the one you pay directly to the courier.
IV. Payment Terms, Suspension, and Service Deletion
The Customer agrees to pay the value of the service/services/web domains in advance of the time it is provided.
The counter value of the invoice is paid at the beginning of each payment period, within 7 calendaristic days from the date when the proforma invoice was issued.
Activation of Web services or domains is made within 5 minutes of payment confirmation.
Exceeding 2 days of due date for payment leads to suspension of service.
Exceeding 10 days of the due date for payment leads to the application of the data retention service on NAV Communications servers.
The cost of the the data retention service is calculated as a percentage of 10% of the primary service value (hosting, servers, collocation, etc.) but not less than 5 EURO + VAT.
Exceeding 30 days of due date leads to irreversible deletion of the service.
Exceeding 30 days of due date leads to the expiration of the web domain and the application of quarantine fees.
Exceeding 30 to 120 days (depending on the registry) of the due date leads to irreversible deletion of the web domain, or the rules of each domain domain.
These provisions apply to all NAV Users, meaning both the visitors to the Website www.nav.biz ("the Website") as well as the Customers of any of the Packages or Services offered on the Website. The purpose of these terms and conditions is to ensure that NAV users use the services to consider the rights and interests of all participants in the information market and in accordance with NAV.
VI. Agreed Service Usage Policy
This Agreed Use Policy of the Service is an integral part of the NAV contract with each individual Customer.
In addition to these provisions, a particular Service or Service Pack may have its own Agreed Service Use Policy, which will also form an integral part of the NAV contract with each Customer in part, and which will be applied with priority.
A. Server resources
Any client who uses a large amount of NAV server resources (such as CPU time, memory, Network resources but unlimited) will be given the opportunity to pay additional fees (which will depend on the resources requested), to reduce the resources used to an acceptable level or to order another hosting package.NAV will be the only one who will decide to what extent the resource level used is high.
NAV may take steps to suspend the services provided without prior notice if the performance of the servers or the integrity of the Network is affected by the use of its services.
B. Send unsolicited commercial messages (Spamming)
According to the legal provisions it is forbidden to carry out commercial communications by electronic mail, unless the addressee has expressly consented expressly in order to receive such communications. The subject of emails, which are commercial communications, must begin with the word "ADVERTISING" in capital letters. Commercial communications must include at least the following information regarding the person in whose name they are made:
- a) full name or full description;
- b) the personal numeric code or the unique registration code, as the case may be;
- c) domicile or headquarters;
- d) telephone and fax numbers;
- e) e-mail address.
Sending unsolicited spam using NAV services is forbidden regardless of whether the servers are overloaded or not, or the NAV services suffer from some malfunctions. The term spamming includes, but is not limited to, maintaining an SMTP policy, engaging in unsolicited commercial messaging using another service provider to promote a website or app that benefits from NAV hosting services as well as the distribution or sale of computer programs that facilitate spamming through a website hosted on NAV.
C. Prohibited Uses
NAV servers can only be used for legal purposes. Transmitting, storing or distributing any information, data or material that is in breach of applicable law or that may directly facilitate the violation of any legal provision is prohibited.
NAV customers undertake not to use the services provided in any way and under any circumstances to communicate, refer to, or direct to any of the following:
- material, or infringing content that infringes copyright, trademark rights, and any other intellectual property rights of a third party;
- nudity, pornography, any image or text with sexual or obscene content, without complying with applicable legal requirements;
- child pornography;
- threats, abuse, harassment, slanderous statements;
- any image or text designed to encourage xenophobia;
The following activities are prohibited:
- use of NAV services to create or transmit viruses, worms, flooding, mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks;
- the use of proxy or IRC scripts, or FormMail, PhpShell or the like, including commercial scripts containing known security holes, chat rooms; IRC Egg Drops, torrent trackers, etc.;
- pe serverele de găzduire web sunt interzise scripturi precum: online chat, steam status, game tracker, hostbill, whmcs, Clientexec, blesta;
- the collection of personal information for their use for illegal purposes;
- Unattended access to data, systems or networks (phishing, spoofing, proxy, hacking, sniffing, etc.), including any attempt to test, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network, or to create security breaches without the owner of the network or system;
- any intervention on the service provided to a user, on a server or networks such as: mail bombing, flooding, deliberate overloading of the system;
- falsify TCP-IP packets or any part of an email header;
Any script that implies a potential security risk or may affect server performance or network security will automatically be closed or removed without prior notice.
Under the provisions of the E-Commerce Law no. 365/2002, as subsequently amended, NAV will act swiftly to remove or block access to any activity or information that by its nature may damage the rights of a third party.
D. Mass mailing
Providing Customers with the space required to host their own applications gives each Client the opportunity to also benefit from the Email Service with specifications related to the specific terms associated with NAV.
We want to meet the requirements of all our Clients by offering quality services, a goal that can be reached with your support as well. The way you use the services provided by NAV is closely related to the proper operation the Network and the NAV servers, making it necessary to provide an appropriate environment for hosting facilities.
The use of the Email Service must be related to the normal use principles transcribed under the specific clauses mentioned. Use contrary to applicable law, contractual provisions or international usage may cause harm to all users of NAV.
Transmitting too many emails in the newsletter system (with the maximum allowed of 20 emails every 5 minutes, calculated per mailbox) creates many drawbacks for all NAV Customers, affecting Network and connected servers to this.
Among the disadvantages we create, we can exemplify:
- Agglomeration of the email server due to a very high demand, in some cases blocking the server requiring restart;
- Blacklisting the email server's IP into multiple spam lists with repercussions on all Customers who host applications on the server in question;
- Ranking very low in email services such as Yahoo, Gmail, etc;
- Delay high in the transmission of emails;
- Delivery to Yahoo or other email servers may become impossible;
- Affect all Networked Clients due to improper server performance.
In order to prevent any damaging effects, NAV reserves the right to limit at any time certain parameters of the email service offered to Clients.
E. Intelectual property
NAV is the sole owner of all the materials and information available on the Website. Customers or visitors to the Website will not be able to copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, retrieve any such material or parts thereof in any form or by any means.